A charge will not be incurred for any cancellations received with more than 3 working days notice.
A £50 administration fee is likely to be charged for non-attendance or last minute cancellations by members of UCL staff or students. The charge is likely to be incurred for:
- Non-attendance without prior notification to the course provider
- Cancellation made three working days or less before the event
- Events advertised as multipart sessions are likely to incur a cancellation charge for the session cancelled and all other sessions.
Non UCL Staff
There will not be a charge for any cancellations received with more than 3 working days notice.
-Non-attendance without prior notification to the course provider on cancellations made three working days or less before the event is likely to incur the full cost of the event.
-Events advertised as multipart sessions are likely to incur the full cost of the session cancelled and all other sessions.
This policy has been agreed by all the major training providers in UCL, and approved by the Human Resources Policy Committee, as non-attendance is a major problem, causing inconvenience and wasting limited training resources.
UCL Staff and Students
Most events are free to all UCL staff but some have an associated fee, please go to the event web page for more information. A cancellation charge is likely to be made should you cancel outside of the exempt cancellation period.
If a departmental cost code has been requested, you can normally get this from your departmental administrator. Generally it consists of 7 alphanumeric digits, e.g. LH236Q0, but it can vary. Cancellation charges will be processed by the UCL Finance Division.
Non UCL Staff
Most events for Non UCL staff have an associated fee, although there are some events that are fee exempt, please go to the event web page for more information. A cancellation charge is likely to be made should you cancel outside of the exempt cancellation period.
When booking, please supply a purchase order number (or a UCL departmental cost code if you work in a UCL department but not employed by UCL).
How To Cancel
1) Log into the UCL Training Booking System.
2) Go to "My Bookings" tab and view your current booking
3) Click on the "Cancel Booking" link next to the event that you are no longer able to attend.
4) Submit a reason for your cancellation
5) You will receive an automated email sent to your UCL email address confirming your cancellation.