- Contact Us
- Prospective Students
- Current Undergraduates
- Study Abroad Students
- Results 2014
- Dean's List 2013
- Media & Press
- Cumberland Lodge
- Staff Intranet
July 2012 update
- SOAS History courses have now been published on their website
- If you would like to take one of these courses please fill out the SOAS registration form and submit to SOAS by Wed, 26 September.
- If accepted please let the Undergraduate Administrator know which UCL History Department course you would like to drop.
SOAS finalise the courses running next year in April/May, and do not do registration until September. If you think you may be interested in doing a course at SOAS then
- have a look at their website for potential courses
- contact the course tutor to see if the course is running in 2012-13
- ask the course tutor whether there is a cap on the course
- if there is no cap, you can be fairly certain that you will get a place on the course
- if there is a cap, then add an additional course selection at UCL as a backup on your course choice form and indicate that this is your 'backup'
- in September you need to remember to pick up an intercollegiate registration form from SOAS and hand it in to complete your registration
- please remember to tell the Undergraduate Administrator that you will no longer be needing your 'backup' so that your place can be released to another student who may be waiting for it
Page last modified on 16 jul 12 17:29 by Britta Schilling