UCL History welcomes study abroad students to the department each term. The department is one of the best in the world for its research and teaching, scoring 94% for teaching satisfaction in the 2016 National Student Survey. We are unique in that you can study 5000 years of human history here - an unparalleled breadth of scholarship.
We currently host some of the very best students from all regions of the world and provide a diverse, dynamic and stimulating environment for learning.
As a study abroad student you will:
- Study exciting and inspiring history courses, including ancient, medieval, early modern and modern options.
- Study alongside regular UCL and international students, benefiting from UCL's world-class teaching system and renowned academics.
- Have the flexibility to take courses across a range of UCL subjects and departments, tailoring your course to your own particular interests in this area.
- Have access to your own academic tutor (known as an ‘Affiliate Tutor’).
- Be encouraged to integrate into UCL student life, with access to events, societies and clubs both within your department and across UCL as a whole.
- Benefit from the prime London location and resources through the surrounding libraries, museums and institutes.
- UCL Study Abroad Pages (admission, term dates, fees, application)
- Study Abroad Guide (information on UCL's study abroad programme)
If you are looking to study at UCL History as an Erasmus student, you will need to check an Erasmus agreement is in place with your institution and apply via this route.
We look forward to welcoming you at UCL History!
Information for Study Abroad and Erasmus students studying in the current academic year can be found by clicking on the following link: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/history/current-students/study-abroad