- Professor Nicola Miller steps down as Head of Department
- Summer Roll of Honours
- 'The vicissitudes of recognition'; Axel Honneth's keynote lecture at Rousseau 300
- New UCL MA degrees in the Americas
- Lecturer in Latin American History
- Chair in Modern British History
- Lecturer in US History
- UCL History Reaches Out to State Schools
- UCL Historian Turns 100
- Mini-Lecture: Dr Adam Smith
- Mini-Lecture: Prof Catherine Hall
- George Grote Prize in Ancient History Competition 2011
- Professor Burk talks Wodehouse on BBC2
- Dr Adam Smith on BBC Radio
- PhD Appointments
- Mellon Research Fellowship
- Provost's Teaching Award
- BBC Radio 4: Prof Kathleen Burk & Dr Adam Smith
- George Grote Prize
- Fellowship Awards for UCL History's Ben Kaplan
- Grote Chair of Ancient History
Dr Adam Smith on BBC Radio
13 April 2011
Dr Adam Smith (UCL History) has recently appeared on BBC radio to talk about the American Civil War.
The American Civil War
Dr Smith is presenting a series on the American Civil War as part of Radio 3's Sunday Feature slot, starting on 10 April.
For details of the series and to listen again to the first episode, see the programme homepage.
On Wednesday 13 April he appeared on Radio 4's Woman's Hour to talk about the part played by women in the American Civil War and the impact that it had on their lives.
Page last modified on 13 apr 11 13:50 by Helen Matthews