History New Events Pub
- 9 Jan-27 Apr 2012: Rousseau 300: Exhibition
- 20 Apr 2012: Special performance of Le Devin du Village
- 25 Jan 2012: Public Talk 'The Thing Is... Magic Manuscripts'
- 13 Mar 2012: Centre for Transnational History Annual Lecture 2012
- 29 Mar 2012: Neale Lecture and Colloquium
- 29 February 2012: The Volterra Lecture
- 19-21 Apr 2012: Rousseau 300: Conference & Opera
- 27 Nov 2012: Inaugural Lecture - Professor Hans van Wees
- 20 October 2012: Medieval Diplomatics Workshop
- 14-15 May 2012: London Graduate Conference in the History of Political Thought
- 14 June 2012: International History Conference in Honour of Professor Kathleen Burk
29 February 2012: The Volterra Lecture
Publication date: Feb 9, 2012 11:52:44 AM
Feb 29, 2012 5:30:00 PM
End: Feb 29, 2012 7:00:00 PM
Location: Chancellor's Hall, Senate House, Malet Street
Professor Charles Radding presents 'The Recovery and Use of Justinian's Code in Eleventh-Century Italy'.
The first lecture within the latest phase of the Volterra Project is to be
given by Professor Charles Radding
(Michigan State University) on 29th February 2012. The lecture, followed by a reception, will be held at 5.30 pm in the
Chancellor's Hall, First Floor, South Block, Senate House, Malet Street,
London, WC1E 7HU.
All welcome. Please direct enquiries to Dr Simon Corcoran (email: s.corcoran [at] ucl.ac.uk, tel: 0207 679 3614).
Page last modified on 09 feb 12 11:09 by Britta Schilling