- 29 Mar 2012: Neale Lecture and Colloquium
- 9 Jan-27 Apr 2012: Rousseau 300: Nature, Self and State
- 13 Mar 2012: Centre for Transnational History Annual Lecture 2012
- 20 Jan 2012: Special performance of Le Devin du Village
- 25 Jan 2012: Public Talk 'The Thing Is... Magic Manuscripts'
- Wednesday, 29 February: Volterra Lecture
- 20 October 2012: Medieval Diplomatics Workshop
Wednesday, 29 February: Volterra Lecture
2 February 2012
Professor Charles Radding (Michigan State University) presents "The Recovery and Use of Justinian's Code in Eleventh-Century Italy
The lecture, followed by a Reception, will be held at 5.30 pm in the Chancellor's Hall, First Floor, South Block, SENATE HOUSE, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HU. All Welcome.
All enquiries to Dr Simon Corcoran.
Tel: 0207 6793614 Email: email@example.com
Page last modified on 02 feb 12 10:10 by Gillian Pressley