Postgraduate Teaching Assistants (PGTAs)
PGTA Tutor - Professor Nicola Miller
PGTA Administrator - Claire Morley
- UCL History applications for the 2017-18 academic year are now closed. Next year's vacancies will be advertised around Easter 2018.
- Other UCL departments advertise via the AH/SHS Faculty office - search for any new vacancies within UCL Arts and Humanities and Social and Historical Science departments via this webpage.
- Guidance on being a PGTA and PGTA appointments can be found on the HR website.
- All new PGTAs must attend the introductory Arena One Gateway Workshop prior to when they commence teaching. PGTAs are responsible for signing up for a workshop at an appropriate time. These do fill up, so book early!
- PGTAs are also strongly encouraged to attend the Teaching Associate Programme (TAP) offered by Arena One.
- The History Department has a mandatory induction session for all PGTAs during induction week. PGTAs will be given further details prior to the start of term.
- All PGTAs must complete the UCL Corporate Safety Induction (online course).
- Post-appointment information can be found on the 'History PGTA/TF Forum' on Moodle. PGTAs should join this page.