History Alumni Events Publication
- AGM & Dinner - Fri 25 May
- Battlefields of St Albans - Sat 16 June
- Wesley's Chapel, Wesley's House and the Museum of Methodism - Sat 8 Sep
- Inaugural Lecture - 'Luxury and austerity in ancient Greece' - Tue 27 Nov 2012
- 'Language and Enlightenment' Discussion - Mon 10 December 2012
- Visit to William Morris Gallery - Sat 15 June 2013
- Visit to Marlborough House, London - Fri 22 Mar 2013
- Lecture Party with Dr Antonio Sennis - Fri 15 March 2013
- Alumnus Association AGM & Alumni Dinner - Fri 17 May - UPDATED INFORMATION
- Bonnie and Clyde Screening and Discussion, Cinema Museum, London (Wed 17 July)
- Victoria and Albert Museum - Private Tour, Mon 7 Oct 2013
- Lecture: The Intellectual Consequences of the First World War - Wed 27 November 2013
- Inaugural Lecture - Professor Margot Finn (Tuesday 11 February 2014 - 6.30pm)
- Inaugural Lecture - Professor Karen Radner - Tuesday 4 March 2014 - 6.30pm
Victoria and Albert Museum - Private Tour, Mon 7 Oct 2013
Publication date: Jul 28, 2013 9:29:50 PM
Jul 28, 2013 12:00:00 PM
End: Sep 28, 2013 11:59:00 PM
Location: Cromwell Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2RL
Thanks to John Deards, one of our members, the next alumni visit will be a private conducted tour of the Victoria and Albert Museum, Kensington (Underground - South Kensington). The tour will be led by Ken Draper, a Trustee of the Friends of the V&A and a volunteer guide. We will meet at the Members Room, which is normally not open to the public, at 1.45pm for a 2.00pm start. Participants who wish to lunch together beforehand may wish to meet in the Gamble Room, the self service restaurant, from 12.30pm.
Places are limited to 20 people; as always partners and other guests are invited. Please reply to email@example.com by the evening of Saturday, September 28.
It is suggested that a minimum donation of £5 is given to the museum on the day.
Page last modified on 28 jul 13 21:26 by Neil Matthews