MSc / Diploma Health and Society: Social Epidemiology
These new Health and Society: Social Epidemiology MSc / Diploma programmes are our response to the need for trained researchers, health professionals and policy makers who are able to answer competently such questions as:
- Why are some people healthier than others even though we have free national health care?
- How does stress at work affect the physical health of an employee?
- Will the current population have a better experience of ageing than/previous generations?
- Why is social status so strongly linked to health?
- Why does life expectancy vary according to income inequality in rich countries?
- Does economic growth produce greater well-being?
- How important is the area of residence for the health of its community?
Page last modified on 12 aug 15 10:06