The Hazlitt Society
- About the Hazlitt Society
- Day School and Open Lecture
- Annual Lecturers
- The Hazlitt Review
- Hazlitt Review Back Issues
- Critical Approaches
- Book Reviews
- Contact Us
13th Hazlitt Day School and Open Lecture
A Day School and Open Lecture on Hazlitt and Art took place on Saturday 20th September 2014 at University College London
The Hazlitt Society Lecture 2005-2013
- MARTIN POSTLE 'Boswell Redivivus: Hazlitt, Northcote and the British School', Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre, 20 September 2014
- PETER THOMSON 'Hazlitt and Edmund Kean', Gustave Tuck Lecture UCL, 14 September 2013
- TERRY EAGLETON, ‘On William Hazlitt’, Conway Hall, Saturday 15th September 2012.
- PAUL HAMILTON, ‘Hazlitt’s Political Essays’, and TARIQ ALI, ‘Is Capitalism a Threat to Democracy?, Conway Hall, Saturday 17th September 2011.
- TONY BENN, ‘What We Owe Hazlitt’, Conway Hall, Saturday 11th September 2010.
- PAUL JOHNSON, ‘Hazlitt, Sarah and Napoleon: A Case of Sexual and Political Obsession’, Conway Hall, Saturday 19th September 2009.
- TOM PAULIN, ‘Hazlitt and Dickens’, Conway Hall, Saturday 20th September 2008.
- DAVID BROMWICH, ‘Hazlitt on Shakespeare’, Conway Hall, 15th September 2007.
- A. C. GRAYLING, ‘Hazlitt: the Independent Mind’, Conway Hall, Saturday 17th September 2005.
Page last modified on 02 oct 14 15:33