UCL Haemostasis Course 24th-28th September 2018
The course will be composed of a series of lectures followed by discussion, data interpretation sessions and MCQ’s.
The topics covered will include:
- Paediatric haemostasis
- Laboratory Investigation of bleeding disorders
- Laboratory investigations of thrombophilia
- Clinical management of acquired and congenital bleeding disorders
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- TTP – Laboratory investigations and treatment
- Laboratory control of anticoagulants
- Management of the anticoagulant service
- Point of care testing
Faculty includes: Sam Machin, Ian Mackie, Andy Chitolie, Hannah Cohen, Keith Gomez, Mike Laffan, John Pasi, Henry Watson, Ian Jennings, Will Lester, and other eminent external speakers.
The next course will be running between 24th-28th September 2018.
Booking for this year's course is now open and places can be booked at the UCL Online Store via the link below:
The course is designed for SpRs studying for FRCPath but may also be of interest to Biomedical Scientists (Delegates from the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries are welcome).
For further information please contact the Course Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- A provisional course programme is available here: Autumn 2018 Programme - PDF
We ask that you please: