UCL Haemostasis Course 18th-22nd September 2017
The course is designed for SpRs studying for FRCPath but may also be of interest to Biomedical Scientists (Delegates from the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries are welcome).
The course will be composed of a series of lectures followed by discussion, data interpretation sessions and MCQ’s.
The topics covered will include:
- Paediatric haemostasis
- Laboratory Investigation of bleeding disorders
- Laboratory investigations of thrombophilia
- Clinical management of acquired and congenital bleeding disorders
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- TTP – Laboratory investigations and treatment
- Laboratory control of anticoagulants
- Management of the anticoagulant service
- Point of care testing
Faculty includes: Sam Machin, Ian Mackie, Andy Chitolie, Hannah Cohen, Keith Gomez, Mike Laffan, John Pasi, Henry Watson, Ian Jennings, Will Lester, and other eminent external speakers.
The next course will be running between 18th-22nd September 2017. Booking for this year's course is now open
For further information please contact the Course Administrator - email@example.com
- A provisional course programme is available here: Autumn 2017 Programme
We ask that you please