- OUR COMMITMENTS
- WHAT'S HAPPENING?
- ABOUT US
NUS are looking to fund large-scale two-year student-led sustainability
projects at student unions across England.
Published: May 23, 2013 4:43:59 PM
Green Impact UCL Auditors
Free IEMA* Accredited Environmental Audit training and experience
*Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment
This is an opportunity for students to conduct environmental audits at UCL on 12th March 2013.
You don’t need any prior experience - auditors will receive IEMA accredited training in the morning to learn how to conduct the environmental audit. You will receive a certificate of participation.
After a free lunch the auditors will audit UCL’s Green Impact teams in departments/divisions across the university.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Get IEMA accredited audit training and a certificate
- Get environment and audit-related experience
- Gain skills and experience to put on your CV
- Learn how UCL departments are addressing their environmental issues
- Meet others with similar interests over a free lunch!
If you’re interested in being an auditor email greenucl [at] ucl.ac.uk. For more information on the programme see the Green Impact UCL page.