Green UCL News publication
- Rollapaluza League Table from Welcome Fair
- BioRegional present One Planet Living in Topic Lunch Series
- GREEN UCL at Welcome Fair
- Green Impact UCL 2012/13 Now Running!
- Green Week UCL Poster Exhibition - Abstracts Online
- Green Week UCL is here
- Green Week Day 2 - Materials
- Green Week UCL Poster Competition Winners
- It's TRANSPORT day of Green Week UCL!
- Green Week UCL - How did it go?
- First Forum of Green Innovation UCL
- Green Innovation UCL is running
- Topic Lunch Presentation "Urbanisation in China"
- UCL Environmental Sustainability Strategy Consultation
- "Mapping Personal Thermal Comfort" - 26th November 1-2pm
- "Cycling, walking or driving – what are the risks and benefits?" by Jenny Mindell (UCL Epidemiology & Public Health)
- MODO and Green UCL Boot Sale
- Green Impact UCL League Table End of November
- Apply for UCLU Green Impact Special Awards
- Green Impact League Table December 17th
- Green Impact League Table January 21st
- Free IEMA accredited environmental audit training and experience for UCL students
- Cycle Safety Day - Thursday 31st January
- Students Switch Off to Success
- Green Impact League Table February 22nd
- Green Impact League Table February 22nd
- Become an Ambassador for the Mayor's Low Carbon Prize
- Green Champions Forum and Training Sessions
- Green Impact Award April 24th 2013
- HEFCE NUS Fund
- Public Lecture
- Earn rewards for cycling with pleasecycle
- Cycling Ambassador Bike days in July
- Green Impact 2013-14 is now live!
- UCL wins Green Gown Award for Technical Innovation
- UCLoo Festival (Nov 19th - Dec 3rd)
- UCL achieves gold standard in environmental audit
- Mayor's Low Carbon Prize
- Green Impact end of term league table
- Give your feedback and get a £10 Waterstones voucher
- Green Impact February League Table
- Green Volunteering Fair
- WARPit Competition Now On
- UCL achieves Ska Gold rating for Whittington Hospital refurbishment
- Big Easter Switch Off: the results!
- Get Cycling Event: Wednesday 14th May, South Quad
- UCL action for Sustainability Celebrated at the Green Impact Awards
- Students: give your feedback and get a £10 Waterstones voucher
- Green UCL Annual Report published
- New bike racks installed around UCL
- UCL engineers work with contractors to boost biodiversity
- A new approach to recycling at UCL
- UCL's response to Transport for London's proposed Cycle Superhighways
- Gearing up for a new year
UCL is currently preparing a formal response to Transport for London's proposals for both a new segregated East-West Cycle Superhighway through Central London and a North-South Cycle Superhighway between Elephant & Castle and King's Cross. If you'd like to make any make any suggestions to be considered as part of this response, please contact Joanna Marshall-Cook before Friday 3rd October. More...
Published: Sep 26, 2014 10:28:00 AM
As part of UCL’s ongoing work to improve recycling rates, a new approach to waste and recycling is being introduced across the university. This includes a new way to segregate waste, the introduction of hundreds of news bins and a unified waste signage scheme. More...
Published: Sep 19, 2014 11:02:00 AM
As part of UCL's ongoing work to improve cycling facilities for staff and students, the UCL Sustainability Team have completed the installation of new parking spaces for 181 bikes around the Bloomsbury campus. More...
Published: Aug 19, 2014 9:30:00 AM
The replacement of air handling equipment on a roof at 1-19 Torrington Place has been used to trial an innovative approach to working with UCL's contractors to boost biodiversity. More...
Published: Aug 12, 2014 2:02:00 PM
WARPit Competition Now On
18 February 2014
Between Tuesday 18th, until Friday 28th February, the member of staff that lists the most items* on UCL's WARPit site will win some brilliant Fairtrade prizes (as well as the knowledge that you’re making a real reduction to our environmental impact!)
Time for a spring clean?
If you’ve got unwanted items or equipment in your department, don’t chuck them: save money, resources and energy - list them on WARPit, UCL’s platform for giving, sharing and loaning.
Never used WARPit before?
If you’ve never used WARPit before, now is the perfect time to get started. It’s simple to use and is an easy way to share your unwanted items. Sign up here: www.warp-it.co.uk/ucl.
If you’d like help or advice using WARPit, just get in touch with Paul Monk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*We’ll exercise our judgement when it comes to really small items (for the purposes of the competition, 100 paper clips won’t be counted as 100 items listed. If you’re unsure what your items will count as, just get in touch).