UCL Grand Challenges
- Small Grants — 2016/17
- UCL Grand Challenges Research Summer School
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- Grand Challenges Student Fund
- African Voices Events
- French Embassy S&T Workshops
- Celebrating UCL Grand Challenges
- Adapting to Climate Change 2015
- Grand Challenges 2021: The Next Five Years
UCL researchers: Why contribute to The Conversation? >> Details (pdf)
Research Summer School from the Grand Challenges
Real world problems rarely match up neatly with academic disciplines. The Grand Challenges Research Summer School aims to give UCL research students the skills they need to develop their own cross-disciplinary research ideas.
The programme will take participants from securing funding for their research idea, to creating impact from their research projects. Along the way participants will learn from the experience of successful cross-disciplinary researchers.
The UCL Grand Challenges Research Summer School will be held again in 2016. The course will run from 31 May until 2 June 2016.
The summer school is open to all research students at UCL: from any course and at any stage of their studies.
Page last modified on 21 apr 16 11:36