UCL Grand Challenges
- Small Grants — 2016/17
- UCL Grand Challenges Research Summer School
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- Grand Challenges Student Fund
- African Voices Events
- French Embassy S&T Workshops
- Celebrating UCL Grand Challenges
- Adapting to Climate Change 2015
- Grand Challenges 2021: The Next Five Years
Grand Challenges Small Grants Scheme
- This scheme is not intended for support of studies in basic sciences, or research that is exclusively or mainly lab-based
- The scheme will only fund activities in the 12-month period 1 August 2016 - 31 July 2017. After 31 July 2017 the funding will expire. No exceptions will be made
- Activities should be completed by 30 September 2017
8. What are the key dates in 2016/17?
6 April 2016
||Launch of Small Grants Scheme and Advice Line|
|9am, 1 June 2016||Deadline for applications|
|Week beginning 4 July 2016||Successful applications announced|
|By 30 September 2016||First applicant provides departmental account code for transfer of award|
|31 July 2017||Funds expire|
|End of September 2017||
Completion of activities
Completion of impact reports
Once an application has been submitted you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation please contact Michael Reade (email@example.com / 020 7679 8713 / internal: 28713
Applications will be assessed by panels comprising staff of Office of the Vice-Provost (Research) and representatives from the UCL Grand Challenge Executive Groups.
Once you have read these guidance notes, please use the online form to submit an application for Small Grants funding.
- A Word document for your answers to the free text questions, that can be cut and pasted into our online application form, is available.
Page last modified on 25 may 16 09:32