Global Engagement Funds
Global Engagement Funds (GEF) are intended to support UCL academics collaborating with colleagues based in other countries, driving forward the objectives of the Global Engagement Strategy.
Between £500 - £2,000 is available for activity in any faculty (£4,000 for applicants in the Social & Historical Sciences or Arts & Humanities faculties).
Applications are open to UCL staff at postdoctoral level or equivalent and above.
Applications for the 2017-18 call have now closed – applications will reopen in April 2018 for activities taking places in the 2018/19 academic year.
Please sign up to our bimonthly Global Update to stay informed on all our funding schemes.
- Africa & Middle East (Rwanda): Dr Jenevieve Mannell, UCL Institute for Global Health
- Latin America (Peru): Dr John Hurst, UCL Division of Medicine
- Europe (France): Dr Rachel Rosen and Dr Sarah Crafter, UCL Institute of Education
- East Asia (China): Professor Nikolaos Konstantinidis, Vice-Dean (International), UCL Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- South Asia (India): Professor Monica Lakhanpaul, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- North America (USA, Canada): Dr Agapi Emmanouilidou, UCL Physics and Astronomy