Anthropology of Social Networking
- A New Public Order: Network Politics and the Tea Party Movement
- Being an actor in political decision-making processes: Political participation in the age of digital democracy
- Facebook in Trinidad
- Tales from the Golden Age: Narrating Communist Childhoods in Romania
- Occupying Cyberspace: Indonesian Cyberactivism and Occupy Wall Street
- 'Online togetherness' of Brazilian migrants on social network sites
- Secret communication systems in Facebook
- Shifting Fields: Social Media, Religion and Popular Culture in Brazil and the Diaspora
- Welcome to Kampoeng Cyber: Community 2.0 in Indonesia
- What 'friends' on the screen may mean: social networking shaping the Filipino diaspora
- Add your project
- About the directory
About the directory
The Anthropology of social networking website is a directory dedicated to bringing together researchers, regardless of institution, with an interest in anthropological studies of social networking sites, and their impact on our knowledge and understanding of society, humankind, and social science theory.
Anthropology of Social Networking Research Projects Directory
This page aims to provide a resource to researchers by listing research related to the Anthropology of Social Networking around the world, regardless of institution. Please contact us if you wish to add your research to the listing.
View Anthropology of social networking research projects in a larger map
Please note, the above map is only broadly indicative of the location of research sites. In many cases to protect the anonymity of research participants, a nearby large city has instead been shown as the location of the research.
(A-Z) by title:
Page last modified on 18 aug 13 07:17