The MA can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
All students will:
- take a core course in Gender Society and Representation
- take the research method seminars
- choose some options from the range available at UCL - including options available at SOAS (School of Oriental and African Studies).
- write a dissertation
Options are subject to change year by year, but have included:
- Gender in Policy and Planning
- Gender, Law and the State: Current Legal Issues
- Gender and Politics
- Feminist Issues in Israeli Women Literature
- Masculinity in Literature and Cinematic Adaptations
- Gender and Knowledge in History
- Gender, Race and Sexuality: New Readings in Francophone Literature and Visual Culture
- Gender, Culture and Language
- Feminist Legal Theory
- Nationalism, Ethnicity and Race
- Gender Post Colonialism and Study of Religion
Find out more about the programmes available this year on the current student pages.
Page last modified on 18 apr 12 15:47