We are thankful to the following learned societies and academic groups for their support of the Cardiovascular Gene Ontology (GO) Annotation Initiative.
Societies and Groups
- British Atherosclerosis Society
- British Society for Immunology
- European Atherosclerosis Society
- European Lipoprotein Club
- Gene Ontology Consortium
- ITMAT/Broad/CARE Consortia
- European Vascular Genomics Network
- HUPO Cardiovascular Initiative
- UK Affymetrix
Page last modified on 21 jul 15 13:41
The work of the Cardiovascular Gene Annotation group is supported by British Heart Foundation grant RG/13/5/30112. The work of the Neurological Gene Annotation group is supported by Parkinson's UK grant G-1307. The Functional Gene Annotation team is supported by the National Institute for Health Research University College London Hospitals Biomedical Research Centre.