Forensic Sciences News Publication
- Intelligent Fingerprinting Press Release
- Evidence, Inference and Enquiry Publication
- Forensic scene investigators use Twitter
- Forensic Nexus
- A new perspective on crime scenes
- Stephen Lawrence investigation
- Stephen Lawrence trial
- New MSc programme
- Ancient DNA Lab
- Fingerprint Inquiry report published
- Stephen Lawrence Guilty Verdict
- Research Associates
- Forensic Archaeology
- Cameras in court
- New Scientist survey
- DNA pioneer Sir Alec Jeffreys gives verdict on FSS
- Research Seminar Series
- RCUK nomination of referees
- Spring School
- Crime Science Journal Launched
- Forensic Outreach
- DNA procedures "not adequate"
- QAA Subject benchmark statement: Forensic science
- International Crime Science Conference 2013
- JDiBrief website launched!
- University of Reading
- Forensic SIG event
- Research Fellow in Crime & Forensic Science
13 January 2012
Four Research Associate positions available on exciting multidisciplinary project: CPC (Crime, Policing and Citizens). CPC will develop new methods and applications in integrated spatio-temporal data mining and emergent network complexity, in order to uncover patterning in crime, policing and citizen perceptions, at a range of spatial and temporal scales.
For more information and to apply, visit UCL recruitment.
Page last modified on 13 jan 12 10:56