Forensic Sciences News Publication
- Intelligent Fingerprinting Press Release
- Evidence, Inference and Enquiry Publication
- Forensic scene investigators use Twitter
- Forensic Nexus
- A new perspective on crime scenes
- Stephen Lawrence investigation
- Stephen Lawrence trial
- New MSc programme
- Ancient DNA Lab
- Fingerprint Inquiry report published
- Stephen Lawrence Guilty Verdict
- Research Associates
- Forensic Archaeology
- Cameras in court
- New Scientist survey
- DNA pioneer Sir Alec Jeffreys gives verdict on FSS
- Research Seminar Series
- RCUK nomination of referees
- Spring School
- Crime Science Journal Launched
- Forensic Outreach
- DNA procedures "not adequate"
- QAA Subject benchmark statement: Forensic science
- International Crime Science Conference 2013
- JDiBrief website launched!
- University of Reading
- Forensic SIG event
- Research Fellow in Crime & Forensic Science
DNA procedures "not adequate"
8 October 2012
A private forensics laboratory has been blamed for a mix-up which led to an innocent man being accused of rape and held in custody for almost two months. Forensic Regulator Andrew Rennison has pronounced the DNA prodedures in the lab in question "not adequate". See BBC News for the full story and video.
Page last modified on 08 oct 12 16:16