All UCL staff should submit expense claims using the iExpenses functionality in MyFinance.  You will need a valid Project, Task and Award to submit the claim.  You must already have access to the Project in the MyFinance system in order to submit the claim.  Your local finance officer will be able to set this up.  You will then be able to  use the search feature to find the appropriate project.

Students, Temps, Contractors

Anyone who is not staff must submit their expenses manually. 

Expense Claims and Purchasing Cards

If you have outstanding purchasing card items that you have not cleared within 40 days, you will not be able to enter an expense claim.

Page last modified on 11 sep 17 15:25