Legal Services team provides legal advice and support across UCL in
relation to a wide range of the University's activity.
We are also
responsible for all queries and requests in relation to the Data
Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom Of Information Act 2000 (and related
legislation), see the DP / FOI team pages for further information.
- Legal Issues: University solicitors providing legal assistance to UCL in all areas, including supporting colleagues across Professional Services and engaging directly with Faculties on specific matters.
Who We Are
Natasha Lewis: Director, Legal Services (x58742, email@example.com)
- Natasha has overall responsibility for provision of legal advice and support to UCL.
Simon Griffiths: Deputy Director, Legal Services (x58761, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Simon has responsibility for provision of legal advice and support across a range of legal matters, including commercial contracts, international relationship, and intellectual property.
Anna Butler: Legal Counsel, Estates and Procurement (x58706, email@example.com)
- Anna is currently on maternity leave.
Alex Hall: Legal Counsel (x58700, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alex provides advice on commercial contracts, IT projects, international relationships, joint venture arrangements and intellectual property.
Kati Kaarlehto: Legal Counsel (x58729, email@example.com)
- Kati advises on procurement activity, commercial contracts, teaching collaborations/partnerships and equality issues.
- Suzanne Tyrrell: Legal Counse (x58722, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne provides advice and assistance on employment and student matters.
Sherhnaz Dolasa: Legal Counsel (x58706, email@example.com)
- Sherhnaz provides advice and assistance on all areas of UCL Estates activity and related projects/development.
How to contact us
- Office address: Legal Services, 6th floor, 1-19 Torrington Place, London WC1E 7HB
Page last modified on 24 jun 16 09:47