We're responsible for the setting, administration and collection of tuition and related fees.
- Administer the setting of tuition fees - guidance for UCL staff.
- Generate and collect fees from students and sponsors.
- Record all fee income.
- Chase debtors and apply sanctions in line with policy.
- Administer fee refunds.
Who We Are
- Helen Marsh: Student Fees and Credit Control Manager, x58684, email@example.com
- Martin Lofthouse: Student Fees and Credit Control Assistant Manager, x58686, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helen Plant: Senior Fees Administrator, x58685, email@example.com
- Milene Grainger: Senior Fees Administrator, x57993, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fiona Spencer: Senior Fees Administrator, x09593, email@example.com
- Halyna Hucknall (Tues, Weds & Thurs only): Fees Administrator, x57992, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adel Fuleki (currently on Maternity Leave): Fees Administrator, x57991, email@example.com
How to contact us
- In person: between 10am to 4pm from Monday to Friday: Student Centre (SC2), Chadwick Building (Ground Floor), UCL, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT
- By post: Student Fees and Credit Control, UCL, 7th Floor, 1-19 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3108 7284 (external), x57284 (internal)
Page last modified on 19 jan 16 12:27