Directorate - Finance and Business Affairs
- To provide a modern, professional and effective financial service to all UCL stakeholders, both internal and external.
- To deliver streamlined, cost effective finance processes and be responsible for the management of UCL's financial position and strategy.
- To underpin the UCL Professional Services vision and support UCL in maintaining its position as London's Global University.
Phil Harding is UCL's Director of Finance and Business Affairs. He heads the division of Finance and Business Affairs and is a member of the Professional Services Leadership Team. He is responsible for the management UCL's financial performance and strategy and for the provision of services and advice.
The Directorate comprises the Administration team, the Financial Planning and Strategy unit, along with the Director of Special Projects and the Commercial Director.
Who We Are
- Organisation Chart
- Phil Harding: Director of Finance and Business Affairs, 020 7679 1651 (x41651), email@example.com
- Veena Parmar: Divisional Administrator, and PA to Director, 020 7679 1765 (x41765), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liz Mooney: Divisional Manager, 020 7679 8342 (x48342), email@example.com
- Martin Walsh: Commercial Director, 020 3108 9180 (x59180), firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Foster: Director, Special Projects, 020 7679 8223 (x48223), email@example.com
- Progressing significant UCL developments in collaboration with project leads, including assisting with business planning and capital acquisitions, and negotiating terms.
The FBA Senior Team comprises the above staff and the additional Directors:
Nicola Arnold: Director, Financial Control & Analysis
Simon Griffiths: Acting-Director, Legal Services
Mike Griffiths: Director, Research Services
John Feraday: Director, Procurement Services
Emily Bushby: School Finance Director, BEAMS
Margaret Lloyd: School Finance Director, SLASH
Veena Sharma: School Finance Director, SLMS
Hilary Rothera: Finance Director, UCLB
How to contact us
- Office address: 6th floor, 1-19 Torrington Place
Page last modified on 19 aug 14 23:42