Directorate - Finance and Business Affairs
- To provide a modern, professional and effective financial service to all UCL stakeholders, both internal and external.
- To deliver streamlined, cost effective finance processes and be responsible for the management of UCL's financial position and strategy.
- To underpin the UCL Professional Services vision and support UCL in maintaining its position as London's Global University.
Phil Harding is UCL's Director of Finance and Business Affairs. He heads the division of Finance and Business Affairs and is a member of the Professional Services Leadership Team. He is responsible for the management UCL's financial performance and strategy and for the provision of services and advice.
The Directorate comprises the Administration team, the Financial Planning and Strategy unit, along with the Director of Special Projects and the Commercial Director.
Who We Are
- Organisation Chart
- Phil Harding: Director of Finance and Business Affairs
- Liz Mooney: Divisional Manager, 020 3108 8732 (x58732), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Margaret Lloyd: Senior Financial Analyst, 020 3108 7275 (x57275), email@example.com
- Martin Walsh: Commercial Director, 020 3108 9180 (x59180), firstname.lastname@example.org
The FBA Senior Team comprises the above staff and the additional Directors:
Emily Bushby: School Finance Director, BEAMS & SLASH
Louise Dudley: School Finance Director, SLMS
John Feraday: Director, Procurement Services
Mark Hopley (maternity cover): Director, Professional Services finance
Natasha Lewis: Director, Legal Services
Karen Sergiou: Director, Research Services
Hilary Rothera: Finance Director, UCLB
Lois Wells: School Finance Director, IOE
How to contact us
- Office address: 6th floor, 1-19 Torrington Place
Page last modified on 29 jul 16 12:41