- Dr Lee Grieveson
- Dr Stephanie Bird
- Dr Mererid Puw Davies
- Dr Jo Evans
- Professor John Foot
- Professor Julian Graffy
- Professor Stephen Hart
- Professor Susanne Kord
- Dr Roland-Francois Lack
- Dr Jann Matlock
- Dr Matilde Nardelli
- Dr Melvyn Stokes
- Dr Claire Thomson
To speed up the application process, please enclose/ upload with your application a sample of your academic writing of a minimum of 4 pages.
10 graduate studentships worth £5000 each
Applications are open to students pursuing, or intending to pursue, a research degree in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
Professor Stephen Hart
Professor Stephen Hart (PhD, University of Cambridge, 1985) is
Professor of Hispanic Studies at University College London and he was
awarded an Honorary Doctorate from the Universidad Nacional Mayor de
San Marcos in Lima in 2004.
Before taking up his post at UCL, he taught
Latin American literature and film for eight years at the University of
Kentucky. His main publications are:
- A Companion to Spanish American Literature (1999)
- César Vallejo: autógrafos olvidados (2003; edited with Juan Fló)
- Contemporary Latin American Cultural Studies (2003; edited with Richard Young)
- A Companion to Latin American Cinema (2004)
- Critical Guide to García Márquez: Crónica de una muerte anunciada (2005)
- Kindred Spirits: Poems by Regino E. Boti (2005).
He currently teaches Latin American literature and film.