Thank you to everyone who attended this year's Festival of culture. More than 1200 people joined us on campus for a week-long celebration of the world-class research being carried out by staff and students at UCL.
Take a look at some of the highlights from the week.
Monday 4 June
Highlights from Monday's line up include:
- Elizabeth I at 60
- Time for Tea? British Values in Schools
- REMOTE CONTACT Exhibition
- Poets Poets
- Women Writing Suffrage
- Sex and Migration
- And much more...
Find out more about Monday's events.
Tuesday 5 June
Highlights from Tuesday's line up include:
- UCL Special Collections
- Entrepreneurship and Education
- Magic and Medieval Literature
- The Language of Law
- Europe Through the Looking Glass: A Little Tour of Children's Books Across the Continent
- Medieval Dog Love
- Spiritual Flavours
Find out more about Tuesday's events.
Wednesday 6 June
Highlights from Wednesday's line up include:
- Cities After Hours
- Orwell's Down and Out in Paris and London: Live
- Can the Language of 11-year-olds Predict Their Future?
- Shakespeare's Real Life
- Homelessness and Rough Sleeping in London: What are the Policy Solutions?
Find out more about Wednesday's events.
Thursday 7 June
Highlights from Thursday's line up include:
- A Brief History of Cosmopolitanism
- Cicero and Women
- Tales from a Master's Notebook
- Writing War: Literature from Ukraine
- Queer Visibility in Young Adult Fiction
Find out more about Thursday's events.
Friday 8 June
Highlights from Friday's line up include:
- A Refugee Child in WW2 London
- Vision and Decision: How We See at Sea
- Poetry and Protest of Partition
- Female Readings of the Iliad
- A Musical Roman: Proust and Hahn
Find out more about Friday's events.