Welcome to the UCL European Institute, UCL's hub for research, collaboration and information on Europe and the European Union.
UCL European Institute
Professor Laborde warns against the reactivist response to
the Paris murders: they misunderstand the role played by free speech and by laïcité. Further, they allow criminals to
set the term of the debate on how to better facilitate Muslim integration if
Professor Cécile Laborde
26 February 2015 More...
Starts: Feb 26, 2015 12:00:00 AM
Eeckhout revisits the question of EU reform, including different options for
and legal as well as political constraints of such reform.
Professor Piet Eeckhout
20 January 2015 More...
Starts: Jan 20, 2015 12:00:00 AM
Prof. Dame Julia Goodfellow examines the role of EU research collaboration and funding in sustaining and fostering research excellence in the UK.
Professor Dame Julia Goodfellow
9 February 2015 More...
Starts: Feb 7, 2015 12:00:00 AM
Over 20 specialised postgraduate programmes offer students the opportunity to concentrate specifically on European and European Union Studies; a range of related programmes also offer expertise to students interested in the study of Europe.
UCL School of Public Policy
- MSc in European Public Policy
- MSc in Democracy and Comparative Politics
- MSc International Public Policy
- MSc in Legal and Political Theory
- MSc Global Governance and Ethics
- MSc in Public Policy
- MA in Human Rights
- MA European History
- MA Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- MA Ancient History
- MA Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- MA Dutch Golden Age
- MA Intellectual History
- MA Transnational Studies
UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES)
- MRes in East European Studies
- MRes in the Politics & Economics of Eastern Europe
- MA in Central & South-East European Studies
- MA in Russian and East European Literature and Culture
- MA in Comparative Business Economics
- MA in Political Analysis (Russian and Eastern Europe)
- MA in Comparative Economics and Policy
- MA Russian Studies
- MA Identity, Culture and Power
- MA Political Sociology (Russian and Eastern Europe)
UCL Centre for Multidisciplinary and Intercultural Inquiry (CMII)
- MA in European Culture and Thought: Culture
- MA in European Culture and Thought: Thought
- MA in European Studies: Modern European Studies
- MA in European Studies: European Society
UCL School of European Languages, Culture and Society (SELCS)
- MA in Language, History & Culture (in pathways)
- MA Comparative Literature
- MA Translation Theory and Practice
- MA Gender, Society and Representation
- MA Film Studies