Welcome to the UCL European Institute, UCL's hub for research, collaboration and information on Europe and the European Union.
UCL European Institute
Sorry, this Silva Document is not viewable.
THBT: Britain should leave the European Union
25 February 2013
See below for recording the debate debate on Britain’s membership of the EU which has become one of the biggest national issues of our time, with passionate advocates campaigning for very different visions of Britain’s future in a globalising world.
- Mark Reckless MP: Conservative MP for Rochester and Strood.
- Alexandra Swann: Telegraph blogger and UKIP activist.
- Lawrence Webb: Leading member of UKIP, former London Chairman and Mayoral candidate.
- Katinka Barysch: Deputy Director of the Centre for European Reform in London
- Sir Stephen Wall: Former UK Diplomat and Chair of the UCL Council.
- Peter Wilding: Founder and Director of British Influence, a new independent advocacy campaign that wants Britain to lead in Europe.
With the support of the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Union.
Page last modified on 12 nov 13 14:05