Welcome to the UCL European Institute, UCL's hub for research, collaboration and information on Europe and the European Union.
UCL European Institute
- Current Projects
- Media Gallery
- Self-Determination Processes in the EU. The Case of Catalonia
- Remembering, re-writing, re-telling
- 'Stuck in Transition'? The ERBD Transition Report 2013
- Slavoj Žižek and Srećko Horvat: What Does Europe Want?
- Promoting LGBT rights at home and abroad: the role of the European Union
- Lost worlds of East European Jewry: images and narratives
- Where the Beast is Buried - Joanna Rajkowska in conversation
- Joaquín Almunia on Competition in Financial Markets
- EU Trade Commissioner speaks on EU-US trade negotiations
- Legacies of European Colonial Slavery
- EU and European Careers 2014
- Find an Expert on Europe
Sorry, this Silva Document is not viewable.
'Stuck in Transition'? The EBRD Transition Report 2013
Following publication of the 2013 Transition Report by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), this panel discussion, organised with UCL SSEES, presented the report's main findings and critically examined these with a range of political and economic experts.
Chair: Slavo Radosevic, Professor of Industry and Innovation Studies and Acting Director, UCL SSEES
Principal Presenter: Peter Sanfey, Deputy Director of Country Strategy and Policy within the Office of the Chief Economist at the EBRD
- Božidar Delić, Serbian economist & politician, Minister of Finance in the first post-Milošević government of Zoran Đinđić in 2001-2003, & Vice-President of the government from 2007 to 2011, from the list of Democratic Party
- Júlia Király, Professor of Economics, former Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Hungary and Member of the Monetary Council from 2007 to 2013.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz, Professor of Comparative Economics at UCL SSEES (until 2012), currently Professor within the Economics and Strategy Group at Aston Business School.
Page last modified on 05 feb 14 13:56