Welcome to the UCL European Institute, UCL's hub for research, collaboration and information on Europe and the European Union.
UCL European Institute
- Current Projects
- Media Gallery
- Self-Determination Processes in the EU. The Case of Catalonia
- Remembering, re-writing, re-telling
- 'Stuck in Transition'? The ERBD Transition Report 2013
- Slavoj Žižek and Srećko Horvat: What Does Europe Want?
- Promoting LGBT rights at home and abroad: the role of the European Union
- Lost worlds of East European Jewry: images and narratives
- Where the Beast is Buried - Joanna Rajkowska in conversation
- Joaquín Almunia on Competition in Financial Markets
- EU Trade Commissioner speaks on EU-US trade negotiations
- Legacies of European Colonial Slavery
- EU and European Careers 2014
- Find an Expert on Europe
Professor Laborde warns against the reactivist response to
the Paris murders: they misunderstand the role played by free speech and by laïcité. Further, they allow criminals to
set the term of the debate on how to better facilitate Muslim integration if
Professor Cécile Laborde
26 February 2015 More...
Starts: Feb 26, 2015 12:00:00 AM
Eeckhout revisits the question of EU reform, including different options for
and legal as well as political constraints of such reform.
Professor Piet Eeckhout
20 January 2015 More...
Starts: Jan 20, 2015 12:00:00 AM
Prof. Dame Julia Goodfellow examines the role of EU research collaboration and funding in sustaining and fostering research excellence in the UK.
Professor Dame Julia Goodfellow
9 February 2015 More...
Starts: Feb 7, 2015 12:00:00 AM
EU and European Careers Event 2014
The EU Careers Event, organised by the UCL European Institute & UCLU European Society, offered students an overview over career options with EU institutions, UK civil service, and relevant private and third-sector organisations and provided an insight into access pathways and entry criteria.
Page last modified on 05 jun 14 13:12