Welcome to the UCL European Institute, UCL's hub for research, collaboration and information on Europe and the European Union.
UCL European Institute
- Current Projects
- Media Gallery
- Self-Determination Processes in the EU. The Case of Catalonia
- Remembering, re-writing, re-telling
- 'Stuck in Transition'? The ERBD Transition Report 2013
- Slavoj Žižek and Srećko Horvat: What Does Europe Want?
- Promoting LGBT rights at home and abroad: the role of the European Union
- Lost worlds of East European Jewry: images and narratives
- Where the Beast is Buried - Joanna Rajkowska in conversation
- Joaquín Almunia on Competition in Financial Markets
- EU Trade Commissioner speaks on EU-US trade negotiations
- Legacies of European Colonial Slavery
- EU and European Careers 2014
- Find an Expert on Europe
Sorry, this Silva Document is not viewable.
EU and European Careers Event 2014
The EU Careers Event, organised by the UCL European Institute & UCLU European Society, offered students an overview over career options with EU institutions, UK civil service, and relevant private and third-sector organisations and provided an insight into access pathways and entry criteria.
Page last modified on 05 jun 14 13:12