Welcome to the UCL European Institute, UCL's hub for research, collaboration and information on Europe and the European Union. We are part of the Institute of Advanced Studies.
UCL European Institute
- Media Gallery
- Self-Determination Processes in the EU. The Case of Catalonia
- Remembering, re-writing, re-telling
- 'Stuck in Transition'? The ERBD Transition Report 2013
- Slavoj Žižek and Srećko Horvat: What Does Europe Want?
- Promoting LGBT rights at home and abroad: the role of the European Union
- Lost worlds of East European Jewry: images and narratives
- Where the Beast is Buried - Joanna Rajkowska in conversation
- Joaquín Almunia on Competition in Financial Markets
- EU Trade Commissioner speaks on EU-US trade negotiations
- Legacies of European Colonial Slavery
- EU and European Careers 2014
- In Search of Europe
- Videos 2014
- UCL Brexit Hub
Theresa May's long-awaited Brexit speech must be understood as an aspiration, rather than a roadmap, since its realisation requires the consent of other parties and the removal of important contradictions, argues Benjamin Martill.
17 January 2017
Starts: Jan 17, 2017 12:00:00 AM
Uta Staiger, Executive Director of the
European Institute, comments on the German political and media responses after the Christmas market attacks, in a piece originally published by the New Statesman.
20 December 2016 More...
Starts: Dec 20, 2016 12:00:00 AM
Oliver Patel, Research Assistant at the European Institute, offers three reasons why the Brexit vote is worrying for London's tech community.
Oliver Patel (UCL European Institute)
19 December 2016
Starts: Dec 19, 2016 12:00:00 AM