UCL logo

Which helpdesk do I use?

Waste disposal is one of the services provided by Facilities Services to the buildings listed in the table below. To request services please contact the relevant helpdesk.

Services Managed by Facilities Services

For the following buildings on the main UCL campus:

  • Kathleen Lonsdale Building
  • Pearson Building
  • Slade School of Fine Art
  • Wilkins Building
  • Physics Building
  • Bloomsbury Theatre
  • South Wing
  • Chadwick Building
  • Front Lodges
  • 134-136 Gower Street
  • 23 Gower Place
Please telephone the Customer Services Centre on 020 7679 0000 (extension 30000)

For all other buildings for which Facilities Services provide facilities management

Please telephone Facilities Services on 020 7679 3312 (extension 33312) or email facilitieshelpdesk@ucl.ac.uk
For the Institute of Orthopaedics site Please email John Murphy at the address john.murphy@ucl.ac.uk

Faculties Services do not provide services to the buildings identified in the table below.  If you occupy one of these buildings please request service from your local facilities manager.

Services Managed Locally

For buildings on the Archway campus

Please use the online form at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/estates/archway/request

For the following UCL sites:

  • Institute of Neurology
  • Institute of Ophthalmology
  • Institute of Child Health
  • Eastman Dental Institute
  • Royal Free Campus
  • Mullard Space Science Laboratory
  • Student Residences
Please contact your local facilities manager

How Do I Dispose Of My Waste?

Waste Disposal Home

University College London - Gower Street - London - WC1E 6BT - Telephone: +44 (0)20 7679 2000 - Copyright © 1999-2013 UCL

Search by Google