INCIDENTS AT UCL
There were two significant incidents at UCL this month
- A student was injured when a glass viewing port shattered in an Ultra High Vacuum System
- A winchester of waste chemical exploded in a chemical cabinet damaging other bottles leading to a significant spill
Both incidents are being investigated and 'lessons learnt' will be reported in next months issue
LEGISLATIVE CHANGES AND UPDATES
CHANGES TO UCLs SAFETY POLICY, OBJECTIVES & GUIDANCE
- Basic Fire Safety E-Learning module now available. Find out more..........
- The Summer construction work programme is underway. Any concerns.......
- New Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) hub launched on SafetyNET. More..........