Post - Scope of Service
The Mail Service handles around 12,000 items of internal and UK
mail each day, together with 100 kg of international mail and a
number of special deliveries.
Mail Services include:
- Provision of a mail collection, sorting and delivery service.
- Reception and sorting all incoming mail and packages.
- Maintenance records of costs.
- Mail Services will be provided in an accurate, reliable and timely manner.
- Delivery and collection points to be agreed with each department.
- Delivery and collection times to be consistent each day.
- Mail will be delivered to departments within one working day of receipt in the Mail Room.
- am: 8:45am - 9:30am
- pm: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- pm: 3:45pm - 4:15pm (a 'final sweep' collection offered by special
- To deliver morning post received from Royal Mail in the morning delivery.
- To deliver internal post collected from UCL departments within one delivery
span (ie collect am/deliver pm or collect pm/deliver am).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
University College London - Gower Street - London -
WC1E 6BT - +44 (0)20 7679 2000 - Copyright © 1999-2013