UCL Estates Information Systems
The UCL Estates Information Systems team has responsibility for all UCL Estates information systems. These include:
- UCL Estates Information Systems Strategy.
- Information Systems implementation.
- Application support and training for FAMIS, Starrez, VFA Condition Survey and Imprest project collaboration.
- Cardax (identity and access control card).
- Non-standard desktop application support (e.g. AutoCAD, Asbestos Register,
Condition Survey database).
- Estates websites and web applications.
- Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS).
- Hardware and software procurement.
- Computer application training.
- Support for UCL Shop IT systems.
The team also provides an interface to Information Services Division, including the ADS
(Administrative Desktop Service) Team.
If you have an enquiry regarding any of the information systems
we support please telephone extension 48333 (020 7679 8333 outside
UCL) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UCL Estates Information Systems team support UCL Estates
ICT systems and should not be confused with Information
Services Division (ISD). For enquiries to ISD please telephone extension 25000 (020
7679 5000 outside UCL) or email email@example.com.
The Related Links in the right-hand column provide information and access to the main UCL Estates systems. Frequently asked questions regarding UCL's wider IT services include:
The UCL Estates Information Systems team is located on Floor 7, 1-19 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HB.
Business & ICT Systems Manager
Tel: 020 7679 1203 (UCL ext 41203)
Senior Web & Information Services Manager
Tel: 020 7679 8271 (UCL ext 48271)
Estates Support Analyst
Tel: 020 7679 5688 (UCL ext 45688)
Mob: 07766 725291
UCL Estates IS Strategy Board and Project Documentation (Authorised Access Only)
UCL Estates Sharepoint Sites
FIS / iProcurement
VFA Condition Survey Services
Download PDF Converter
UCL Estates File Index
UCL Guest Wi-Fi
Staff WTS 2010