Welcome to UCL European Social and Political Studies
ESPS is a diverse and challenging programme providing a broad insight into political and social science, international relations, modern history, law and political philosophy, as well as offering classes in a European language.
We are popular with students from around the world and study abroad students are welcome to join us for one semester or the full year. This innovative multidisciplinary programme prepares students for challenging careers in areas such as government, business, international relations, media and law.
As a study abroad student you will:
- Study alongside regular UCL and international students, benefiting from UCL's world-class teaching system and renowned academics.
- Have the flexibility to take courses across a range of UCL subjects and departments, tailoring your course to your own particular interests in this area.
- Have access to your own academic tutor (known as an ‘Affiliate Tutor’).
- Be encouraged to integrate into UCL student life, with access to events, societies and clubs both within your department and across UCL as a whole. The UCLU European Society is one example of a popular and vibrant society which organises academic and social activities of interest to those studying within ESPS.
- UCL Study Abroad Pages (admission, term dates, fees and application forms)
- Study Abroad Guide (information on UCL's study abroad programme)
- ESPS Courses (current course listing for this academic year)
If you are looking to study at ESPS as an Erasmus student, you will need to check an Erasmus agreement is in place with your institution and apply via this route.
We look forward to welcoming you at UCL European Social and Political Studies!
You can contact the department at: email@example.com.