- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2015/16)
- Overseas fee
- £15,660 (2015/16)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- Applied social welfare economics: Approximation of an optimum alchohol taxation in Sweden.
- Representations of Nietzschean nihilism in Pirandello's Cose e (si vi pare) and Uno, Nessuno, Centomila"
- Is the legal relationship between the State and religious denominations in France and Spain converging?
- Income Inequality in France and the role of the welfare state in preventing its climb
- Under What Conditions do EU Election Observation Missions Promote Implementation of Recommendations for Democratic Reform in Third Countries?
- Is the life of the French woman ”as free and equal as any man's” today? An investigation of gender equality and the remnants of second wave feminism in contemporary French society.
- Love and death in Mexican life. A study of cultural performance
- The EU: a consolidating democracy
- Horizontal direct effect of European Union directives
- Virtual Spaces and Communities: A case study of the Dutch skateboard community and their use of technological tools
- Transforming the Public sphere: The new media and its influence on Russia
- The Philosophy of Praxis' in Antonio Gramsci and the early Gyorgy Lukács"
- Consequences on the function of elections of the 1982 German "Constructive vote of No-Confidence"
- The Role of Islam in the German Debate on Turkish Accession to the EU
- The influence of television on French presidential elections: To what extent does television make the electorate vote for the individual rather than the candidate?'
- Poor and Nasty or Noble and Savage - the state of nature in Hobbes's and Rousseau's philosophy
- The EU and China: revisiting the decision making processes within Sino-European relations
- To what extent can we witness a presidentialisation of the French political system under Sarkozy?
- To what extent do institutional intentions determine people's perception and experience of public space?
- The changing face of Spanish Foreign Policy towards the Maghreb
- How has institutional reform affected the political representation of women in Italy?
- How did Olof Palme’s vision of Swedish neutrality and his continuous struggle with pragmatism versus ideology affect and influence Sweden’s relationship with the USA?
- From Power Game to Cooperation: Towards a New Paradigm in EU-Russia Relations in the field of Natural Gas
- EU Global Health Policy: An Equitable Response?