- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2015/16)
- Overseas fee
- £15,660 (2015/16)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- Can we formulate a legitimate and pragmatic conception of humanitarian intervention? An argument in defense of the possibility of humanitarian intervention.
- Can microfinance contribute to tackle climate change and achieve environmental sustainability: Field experimental evidence from Bangladesh.
- Political Parties and the Far Left: A case study of the Nouveau Parti Anticapitaliste
- An analysis of the effects of EU counter terrorism strategy on the politics of European integration
- What view of freedom does Jose Ortega y Gasset draw from his dialectical metaphysics of circumstance and self?
- Experiences of democratisation of elite higher education at Sciences Po Paris: An analysis of the consistency and context of institutional discourse and subjective accounts of widening participation.
- Making sense of discontinuities in Italian foreign policy by studying the role of ideologies: the case of the Arab-Israeli conflict
- What was the role of left wing activism within wider movements for reform in the GDR in the 1980's? A Case Study of East German Group 'Friedenskreis, Friedrichsfelde'
- The comprehensive approach in EU Immigration policies: What can explain the discrepancy between political discourse and actual implementation of the comprehensive approach into EU immigration? An analysis of the policy making system with references to institutionalism and intergovernmentalism theories.
- Does the Rwandan genocide represent a turning point in French African policy?
- Cria cuervos y te sacarán los ojos: The influence and legacy of the Franco regime on Spanish film
- To what extent is the printed press free in Putin's Russia? The cases of Kommersant, Vedemosti, Moskoviskie Novosti and Novaja Gazeta
- Special Paths and De-civilising processes: An analysis of student duelling in Imperial Germany c. 1850-1914
- Pragmatism and French conservatism: The Morphology of Nicolas Sarkozy's Political Ideology
- How were the non-standard forms of language viewed in France in the 18th Century? Answer referring to attitudes displayed in literary texts written in dialect from Lyon.
- Jean Jacques Rousseau, Benjamin Constant, the criticism of Constant of Rousseau's proposed political system
- The relationship between politics and football in Italy since 1980 (with reference to Cyprus)
- Continuity in Putin's Foreign policy towards the Arab Regimes of the Levant. The Russian bear in the lands of the Rising Sun.
- Russia 's energy resources: a strategic weapon in the country's foreign affairs?
- The PS and the Presidency: Examining electoral structure and strategy in light of the 2012 Presidential Elections