- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2015/16)
- Overseas fee
- £15,660 (2015/16)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- Emancipation through Socialism? Women’s Lives in the German Democratic Republic and Experiences of Single Motherhood
- To what extent, if any, should the state fund higher education?
- Nationalism in the Italian north: what is the meaning behind Padania and its role in Italian politics?
- Comparison of post-9/11 law-making in the UK and Germany with a possible focus on immigration law
- Sanitising Subjects: Cholera and the Italianisation of Naples
- Euroscepticism in Austria: a new “awkward partner”?
- Rebranding 21 st-century Venezuela: A study of Hugo Chávez’s construction of the Bolivarian Identity and its consequences on Venezuelan Foreign Policy
- Exploring the relationship between language, thought and reality: a critical study of conceptual relativism
- Paradoxically coherent: A conceptual analysis of socio-economic Sarkozysm before and after the fall of Lehman Brothers
- The Security Issue in the Immigration Debate in Italy: Do the Left and the Right Differ in Their Approaches?
- Nietzsche and the creation of a new European man
- Problems with the Application of Law 194/1978 in Italy. Catholicism and Regions
- Why do French women politicians find it harder to be respected by the French public than French women artists and intellectuals? A study of the visual versus the verbal
- Which model for a European Contract Law? The analysis of the four options suggested by the Commission in its Communication on European Contract Law COM(2001) 398 final
- Michel Foucault on the Subject of Ethics
- How did the right-wing ideas held by General Franco contribute to the development of the Spanish legal system
- Justice Distribution and Liberty: Key Themes in International and Distributive Justice
- Development of the doctrine of the margin of appreciation in the jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights
- Critical assessment of the Swedish political model in the globalised era. To what extent has the traditional Swedish welfare state been challenged by the developments of globalisation?
- Aspects of the history of feminism in Germany
- To what extent and in what ways do war films inform Russian foreign policy in the post-Yeltsin era?
- Immigration Into Austria and Its Effect on FPÖ’s Electoral Performance (1990-1995)
- The Ethics of Simone de Beauvoir: Oppression, Transcendence and the Importance of Education
- The Potential for Intergration a L'Européenne in Latin America
- Counter-terrorism measures and the protection of privacy in the jurisprudence of the German Bundesverfassungsgericht
- The Cult of Padre Pio
- Going it Alone: Civil Society in Contemporary Russia
- Remembering and forgetting Italian fascism through architecture
- What is the ‘Italian anomaly’? Is this appellation justified? And if yes, what are its implications for the state of democracy in Italy?
- To what extent are the right to seek asylum and the principle of non-refoulement respected in EU-Libyan and Italian-Libyan co-operation on migration?
- The example of Mongolia in the context of Russia’s demand for regional influence
- Is Carbon Capture and Storage (CSS) the solution to the double objective of energy and climate security in the European Union?