- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2016/17)
- Overseas fee
- £16,130 (2016/17)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- Was the French nuclear deterrent a major contributory factor in the apparent decline of Franco-American relations during the Kennedy years?
- An exploration of the role of Rachel Whiteread’s Holocaust Memorial, Judenplatz, Vienna, in relation to Viennese and Austrian identity and place
- Convergence of interest or divergence of needs: What is the real added value of the EU’s common policy on labour migration?
- Enmity to universal rights: Contradiction, exeption, or perfect corollary?
- ‘Gaullism’ and its influences on French foreign policy towards the Middle East
- How important are sanctions to law?
- The prospects and failures of EU interregionalism: The case of the European Union and Mercosur
- The role of British political influence in shaping the development and reform of the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Union
- Escaping ideological thought: The problematic of ‘free-floating intelligentsia’ in Karl Mannheim’s sociology of knowledge
- Contested borders: A state’s right to restrict entry at its borders
- To what extent has Germany become more politically inclusive of her Turkish immigrants since the revision of the citizenship law in 2000?
- The EU’s comprehensive approach to asylum and regional protection programmes: A study in hypocrisy
- Victims or agents? The view of the global poor in the international distributive justice discussion
- Towards philosophical anarchism
- Employee privatisation: Short-term and long-term ascpects. The case of Croatia
- Europeanisation of foreign policy. A study of Spain’s foreign policy towards the Mediterranean, 1982-1996
- French politics from an institutional perspective: To what extent can EU-NATO relations be used to understand French foreign policy objectives?
- How and why is immigration ‘securitised’ in Italy? An empirical study of the securitisation process
- Did EMU membership play a role in the implementation of reforms in Italy?
- The institutional Europeanisation of national parliaments and the Treaty of Lisbon
- Media, public opinion and democracy: The Italian anomaly of Europe
- The idea of Europe in the 21 st Century – Institutional Reform of the European Union
- If in theory the principle of laïcité is functional, where do problems of inequality arise from?
- The French influence on European energy policy. A study of the French EU Presidency 2008
- To what extent does the individual's conception of the state affect the causes of political corruption?
- A Single Currency for East Asia? Lessons from Europe
- Joseph de Maistre: Positive, positivistic, or neither?