- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2016/17)
- Overseas fee
- £16,130 (2016/17)
Various funding options are available, including student loans, scholarships and bursaries. UK students whose household income falls below a certain level may also be eligible for a non-repayable bursary or for certain scholarships. Please see the Fees and funding pages for more details.
The Scholarships and Funding website lists scholarships and funding schemes available to UCL students. These may be open to all students, or restricted to specific nationalities, regions or academic department.
- Was the French nuclear deterrent a major contributory factor in the apparent decline of Franco-American relations during the Kennedy years?
- An exploration of the role of Rachel Whiteread’s Holocaust Memorial, Judenplatz, Vienna, in relation to Viennese and Austrian identity and place
- Convergence of interest or divergence of needs: What is the real added value of the EU’s common policy on labour migration?
- Enmity to universal rights: Contradiction, exeption, or perfect corollary?
- ‘Gaullism’ and its influences on French foreign policy towards the Middle East
- How important are sanctions to law?
- The prospects and failures of EU interregionalism: The case of the European Union and Mercosur
- The role of British political influence in shaping the development and reform of the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Union
- Escaping ideological thought: The problematic of ‘free-floating intelligentsia’ in Karl Mannheim’s sociology of knowledge
- Contested borders: A state’s right to restrict entry at its borders
- To what extent has Germany become more politically inclusive of her Turkish immigrants since the revision of the citizenship law in 2000?
- The EU’s comprehensive approach to asylum and regional protection programmes: A study in hypocrisy
- Victims or agents? The view of the global poor in the international distributive justice discussion
- Towards philosophical anarchism
- Employee privatisation: Short-term and long-term ascpects. The case of Croatia
- Europeanisation of foreign policy. A study of Spain’s foreign policy towards the Mediterranean, 1982-1996
- French politics from an institutional perspective: To what extent can EU-NATO relations be used to understand French foreign policy objectives?
- How and why is immigration ‘securitised’ in Italy? An empirical study of the securitisation process
- Did EMU membership play a role in the implementation of reforms in Italy?
- The institutional Europeanisation of national parliaments and the Treaty of Lisbon
- Media, public opinion and democracy: The Italian anomaly of Europe
- The idea of Europe in the 21 st Century – Institutional Reform of the European Union
- If in theory the principle of laïcité is functional, where do problems of inequality arise from?
- The French influence on European energy policy. A study of the French EU Presidency 2008
- To what extent does the individual's conception of the state affect the causes of political corruption?
- A Single Currency for East Asia? Lessons from Europe
- Joseph de Maistre: Positive, positivistic, or neither?