- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2016/17)
- Overseas fee
- £16,130 (2016/17)
Various funding options are available, including student loans, scholarships and bursaries. UK students whose household income falls below a certain level may also be eligible for a non-repayable bursary or for certain scholarships. Please see the Fees and funding pages for more details.
The Scholarships and Funding website lists scholarships and funding schemes available to UCL students. These may be open to all students, or restricted to specific nationalities, regions or academic department.
- Ideology and Russia’s transition to market economy
- The CPE affair: The rejection of a transnational liberal tendency, or crisis of French governance?
- Kant’s Doctrine/Theory of Virtue
- Causes of 1992-93 ERM Crisis
- Are the legal mechanisms currently in place to fight climate change adapted to the problem at hand? What should the post-kyoto legal set-up look like?
- To what extent has unified Germany escaped its past and exercised its novel capacity for independent foreign policy action on the global stage?
- The theatre state in twenty-first century Italy: Negotiating the female body in contemporary Italy
- Success of the Lega Nord
- Is parité a justifiable concept?
- Guacho-Lepenism: an academic construction or a political reality?
- Should the EU adopt the Scandinavian socio-economic model?
- Albanian prostitutes in Italy. Do attitudes reflect a wider problem?
- The effect of the historical Franco-Serbian relationship on France’s Foreign Policy from the Balkan Wars to the Present.
- The influence of the 1956 Hungarian revolution on the Bolognese communist ideology
- What was the political/social environment surrounding the 2004 law on ‘Laicite’? And therefore how necessary was the law?
- Dietrologia: un passato che non passa
- Legal Immigration in an EU Perspective
- Social movements – A case study on Attac France
- Did Naples experience any economic miracle during “il boom” years, and if not, why did it fail to do so?
- Fascism and Modernism
- Nicholas Sarkozy’s politics of law and order: breaking with tradition?
- 'La Rochelle’/’Rochellian’: Identifying Identity in a French town.
- EU immigration policy and Spain
- Uniformity or diversity? A study of differentiated integration in the European Union
- Does outward Foreign Direct Investment affect employment in Italy during the period 1990-2000?
- The decline of FPÖ
- Why did the Soviet Union intervene in the Spanish Civil war?
- In which way do the organs of student movements in Bologna reflect the current social situation in Italian?
- Italy , Violence and Terrorism
- Energy resources and the economic growth of Russia
- Could Gorbachev have prevented the German Unification
- Can a just distribution be attained?
- Generational Conflicts in the GDR
- Diplomatic relations between France and Spain during the Spanish Civil War 1936-1939
- Trafficking of women into the EU. What approach and action should the EU take?
- Marsilio Ficino’s doctrine of original sin
- The Marginalization and Polarization of Dutch Politics: Development of an External Policy Space Post-Paars