- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2016/17)
- Overseas fee
- £16,130 (2016/17)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- Ideology and Russia’s transition to market economy
- The CPE affair: The rejection of a transnational liberal tendency, or crisis of French governance?
- Kant’s Doctrine/Theory of Virtue
- Causes of 1992-93 ERM Crisis
- Are the legal mechanisms currently in place to fight climate change adapted to the problem at hand? What should the post-kyoto legal set-up look like?
- To what extent has unified Germany escaped its past and exercised its novel capacity for independent foreign policy action on the global stage?
- The theatre state in twenty-first century Italy: Negotiating the female body in contemporary Italy
- Success of the Lega Nord
- Is parité a justifiable concept?
- Guacho-Lepenism: an academic construction or a political reality?
- Should the EU adopt the Scandinavian socio-economic model?
- Albanian prostitutes in Italy. Do attitudes reflect a wider problem?
- The effect of the historical Franco-Serbian relationship on France’s Foreign Policy from the Balkan Wars to the Present.
- The influence of the 1956 Hungarian revolution on the Bolognese communist ideology
- What was the political/social environment surrounding the 2004 law on ‘Laicite’? And therefore how necessary was the law?
- Dietrologia: un passato che non passa
- Legal Immigration in an EU Perspective
- Social movements – A case study on Attac France
- Did Naples experience any economic miracle during “il boom” years, and if not, why did it fail to do so?
- Fascism and Modernism
- Nicholas Sarkozy’s politics of law and order: breaking with tradition?
- 'La Rochelle’/’Rochellian’: Identifying Identity in a French town.
- EU immigration policy and Spain
- Uniformity or diversity? A study of differentiated integration in the European Union
- Does outward Foreign Direct Investment affect employment in Italy during the period 1990-2000?
- The decline of FPÖ
- Why did the Soviet Union intervene in the Spanish Civil war?
- In which way do the organs of student movements in Bologna reflect the current social situation in Italian?
- Italy , Violence and Terrorism
- Energy resources and the economic growth of Russia
- Could Gorbachev have prevented the German Unification
- Can a just distribution be attained?
- Generational Conflicts in the GDR
- Diplomatic relations between France and Spain during the Spanish Civil War 1936-1939
- Trafficking of women into the EU. What approach and action should the EU take?
- Marsilio Ficino’s doctrine of original sin
- The Marginalization and Polarization of Dutch Politics: Development of an External Policy Space Post-Paars