- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2015/16)
- Overseas fee
- £15,660 (2015/16)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- The failure of the European Constitution and the recent ‘banlieues’ fires – influence on France’s attitude to cultural identity
- Media and Conflict – La Crise des Banlieues
- The possible role of respect as a political notion
- De Gaulle’s long-term foreign policy goals and France’s ‘withdrawal’ from NATO
- Berlin ’s past: A burden to its future?
- To what extent has the process of uniting Germany resulted in a distinct East German identity?
- Catalan Nationalism: A threat to the Spanish State?
- The Incest Taboo: Explanation and Significance
- Spiritual authority, power-ideology perpetrated by personalities. ‘Cult’ worship, mysticism, miracle, belief: divine or fraud? Padre Pio V
- Habermas’ contribution to the Historikerstreit of 1985-7: Did his idea of a German ‘constitutional patriotism’ go on to shape his theories on the European project, and is this postnational form of political identity a feasible one?
- Political memory in the Spanish Civil War: Was the Transition ‘a fictitious reconciliation’? How has collective memory played a role in Spain’s transition?
- The 'Foreign Factor': Internationalization of the Cyprus conflict
- The Problem of ‘Illegalization’: Ambiguity of priorities in the EU's struggle with Southern Europe's African migrants
- The Madrid Bombings 2004: Is the underlying problem of the Alianza de Civilizaciones the fact that it misunderstands the nature of the issue?
- Did Napoleon genuinely seek to include all groups by granting Jews citizenship, or was it to assimilate and eventually see the Jewish religion and culture disappear?
- To what extent have corporate influences blurred the division between public and private space at Berlin's Potsdamer Platz?
- European Citizenship: the (im)possibilities?
- Aristotle’s Doctrine of the Mean in his account of Excellent Character
- The economic dimension of the public sphere – Jacques Necker’s public agenda in Le compte rendu au roi (1781)
- Can new governance optimise the effects of anti-
- discrimination law regulating private employment relationships? An analysis focusing on the effects of participation and the degree of regulation of recent EU anti-discrimination law
- Torn identity and second generation North African immigrants
- Parité: To what extent and by what means can the introduction the law of parité favouring equal representation of men and women in politics be seen as an issue of moral relevance? To what extent can such a measure be seen as operative?
- Anarchism & Malatesta
- The adoption of Western consumer trends in Russia (beer market)
- Indian stereotypes in the British media before and after Indian independence
- The possibility of an EU Common Energy Policy
- Does Spanish legislation concerning Asylum and Refugee Seekers satisfy its obligations under international human rights law?
- The justification and limits of toleration in liberal democracies
- Importance of “Euskera” in Basque ethnic identity and nationalistic movements
- De Gaulle & the first British application to the EEC
- How does the role of the European Union affect the balance between the detention and prosecution of terrorist suspects within Member States and their commitment to Human Rights?
- Republicanism and its corruption
- Madame de Sablé and her political