- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2016/17)
- Overseas fee
- £16,130 (2016/17)
Various funding options are available, including student loans, scholarships and bursaries. UK students whose household income falls below a certain level may also be eligible for a non-repayable bursary or for certain scholarships. Please see the Fees and funding pages for more details.
The Scholarships and Funding website lists scholarships and funding schemes available to UCL students. These may be open to all students, or restricted to specific nationalities, regions or academic department.
- What was the legacy of Francoism in post-Franco Spain?
- After more than four decades, can Turkey’s dream of EU membership at last become reality? The Enlargement debate in French political and public life
- Why on earth? Women’s divine calling to the Opus Dei
- What are the historical, economic, cultural and social factors behind regional identities in modern Spain? The case of Catalonia
- Will the Slow Food movement succeed?
- Exchange rates, trade and monetary integration: Lessons from EMU for Mercosur
- Mobility and diasporic experiences in contemporary Paris: Is the Chinese community challenging the French model of integration?
- What reasons lie behind the fall in Spanish unemployment during the last 10 years?
- Hoort Turkije bij de EU? The political debate in the Netherlands surrounding the European Council’s decision of 17/12/04 To open Accession Negotiations with Turkey
- Multi-level challenges to Spanish statehood: European integration and Catalan regionalism
- Is there a new ‘Jewish question’ in France? A study of antisemitism and antizionism in France since 2000
- What and who are the Valencians? The relationship between language and identity
- How well has the ‘Regulierungsbehörde für Telekommunikations und Post’(RegTP) regulated the German mobile telecommunications industry with regards to promoting competition?
- The contemporary representation of the female body in Italian visual media
- The politics of language: ‘El conflicto lingüístico’ in Valencia
- Women’s part-time work as a discriminatory factor in France – can EU law be counted on to provide improvement?
- To what extent did changing patterns of consumption alter the perceived role of women in Germany between ca. 1900 and 1930?
- Italy’s defining moment in Libya: How did the 1911 colonial expedition weaken the Socialists, reassert the Catholics, and set Italy’s political landscape thereafter?
- Culture in crisis: analysing Adorno’s theory of culture in late capitalist society
- Examine the Progress of Zionism in France 1940-1949
- Gramsci and the politics of the ‘Modern Prince’
- The Italian Resistance and the politicisation of public memory 1945-50
- Is Kant’s Groundwork to the Metaphsyics of Morals a valid proof of morality’s universal nature?
- La fiesta de las Fallas in Valencia: a ritual displaying ‘conscious purificatory pyromania’ or vanity and economic injustice? Discuss this statement in the light of the festival’s historical transformation and its social and religious significance
- Do the Pieds-noirs constitute an identifiable subculture within French society or are they simply a part of it?
- Identity and citizenship in Marseille: A model of integration?
- Why is the Islamic headscarf in France so highly charged with meaning ?
- External constraints versus domestic reforms: Globalisation, European integration and the French Welfare State
- Kant describes sceptical doubt of an external world as a ‘scandal to philosophy and to human reason in general’, but does he manage to successfully overcome this doubt?
- Why did Engelbert Dollfuß advance ‘Austrianization’ in his two years of chancellorship 1932-1934 and to what extent was it a success?
- How does Jean Rouch’s ‘shared anthropology’ attempt to overcome the problems of an exploitative relationship between filmmaker and subject?
- Berlin/Beirut: Laboratories of a postmodern renaissance
- An American in Paris : cosmopolitan, tourist or exile? What can expatriate experiences of the French capital teach us about transnational cultural identity theories?
- If in theory the principle of laïcité is functional, where do the problems of inequality arise from?
- To what extent do the present-day frontiers of Savoie reflect the leading frontier theories of the past two centuries?
- The ideologically committed novelist: an anarchist’s response to the culture, society and politics of the Second Spanish Republic
- What does the
future hold for Il Partito della Rifondazione Comunista?