- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2015/16)
- Overseas fee
- £15,660 (2015/16)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- What was the legacy of Francoism in post-Franco Spain?
- After more than four decades, can Turkey’s dream of EU membership at last become reality? The Enlargement debate in French political and public life
- Why on earth? Women’s divine calling to the Opus Dei
- What are the historical, economic, cultural and social factors behind regional identities in modern Spain? The case of Catalonia
- Will the Slow Food movement succeed?
- Exchange rates, trade and monetary integration: Lessons from EMU for Mercosur
- Mobility and diasporic experiences in contemporary Paris: Is the Chinese community challenging the French model of integration?
- What reasons lie behind the fall in Spanish unemployment during the last 10 years?
- Hoort Turkije bij de EU? The political debate in the Netherlands surrounding the European Council’s decision of 17/12/04 To open Accession Negotiations with Turkey
- Multi-level challenges to Spanish statehood: European integration and Catalan regionalism
- Is there a new ‘Jewish question’ in France? A study of antisemitism and antizionism in France since 2000
- What and who are the Valencians? The relationship between language and identity
- How well has the ‘Regulierungsbehörde für Telekommunikations und Post’(RegTP) regulated the German mobile telecommunications industry with regards to promoting competition?
- The contemporary representation of the female body in Italian visual media
- The politics of language: ‘El conflicto lingüístico’ in Valencia
- Women’s part-time work as a discriminatory factor in France – can EU law be counted on to provide improvement?
- To what extent did changing patterns of consumption alter the perceived role of women in Germany between ca. 1900 and 1930?
- Italy’s defining moment in Libya: How did the 1911 colonial expedition weaken the Socialists, reassert the Catholics, and set Italy’s political landscape thereafter?
- Culture in crisis: analysing Adorno’s theory of culture in late capitalist society
- Examine the Progress of Zionism in France 1940-1949
- Gramsci and the politics of the ‘Modern Prince’
- The Italian Resistance and the politicisation of public memory 1945-50
- Is Kant’s Groundwork to the Metaphsyics of Morals a valid proof of morality’s universal nature?
- La fiesta de las Fallas in Valencia: a ritual displaying ‘conscious purificatory pyromania’ or vanity and economic injustice? Discuss this statement in the light of the festival’s historical transformation and its social and religious significance
- Do the Pieds-noirs constitute an identifiable subculture within French society or are they simply a part of it?
- Identity and citizenship in Marseille: A model of integration?
- Why is the Islamic headscarf in France so highly charged with meaning ?
- External constraints versus domestic reforms: Globalisation, European integration and the French Welfare State
- Kant describes sceptical doubt of an external world as a ‘scandal to philosophy and to human reason in general’, but does he manage to successfully overcome this doubt?
- Why did Engelbert Dollfuß advance ‘Austrianization’ in his two years of chancellorship 1932-1934 and to what extent was it a success?
- How does Jean Rouch’s ‘shared anthropology’ attempt to overcome the problems of an exploitative relationship between filmmaker and subject?
- Berlin/Beirut: Laboratories of a postmodern renaissance
- An American in Paris : cosmopolitan, tourist or exile? What can expatriate experiences of the French capital teach us about transnational cultural identity theories?
- If in theory the principle of laïcité is functional, where do the problems of inequality arise from?
- To what extent do the present-day frontiers of Savoie reflect the leading frontier theories of the past two centuries?
- The ideologically committed novelist: an anarchist’s response to the culture, society and politics of the Second Spanish Republic
- What does the
future hold for Il Partito della Rifondazione Comunista?