- Culture at the service of political ideology? The relationship between cultural developments and political debate in 1960s Italy, and the role of cultural protest
- Italian immigration policy: An analysis of the Bossi-Fini Law and its effects
- The EU’s Common Foreign and Security Policy after the Draft Constitutional Treaty – an institutional analysis
- Why was the Opfernation’ myth created and sustained in post-war Austria?
- To what extent can Utilitarian philosophy provide a satisfactory justification of punishment?
- An evaluation of the role of consent in Onora O’Neill’s Kantian endorsed theory of respecting a person
- Social contractarianism and the justification of humanitarian intervention
- Prostitution in abolitionist France after the ‘Loiu pour la sécurité intérieure’
- The experience of Jews in Italy under Mussolini and the course of WWII
- Solving the Environment Question: An examination of the obstacles and approaches to positive environmental progress
- Does Holiday Effect still exist? New evidence from the UK
- The Unknown Soldiers: The story of foreign volunteers fighting for Franco during the Spanish Civil War
- ‘Soft power’: the material representation of China in France
- Consumption in the 21 st century: Are we consuming, or are we being consumed?
- The role of public opinion in political debate in the light of the Dreyfus Affair
- The regional versus the national group politico-territorial identity in Italy, with special reference to Tuscany
- Can we accommodate both respect for Rights, and other concerns, in state activity?
- Franco-German relations after the Treaty of Nice and its impact on EU enlargement
- The Guijarro sisters: Traditional women?
- Language, culture, identity: mother tongue tuition and integration of youth of immigrant background in contemporary Sweden
- To what extent is the German PDS and its future in crisis?
- Is Italy ‘the land that feminism forgot’? The struggle for reproductive freedom
- To what extent has tourism affected aspects of cultural identity and tradition in Tyrol?
- Sartre’s Obscene: In search of an objective explanation of obscenity
- Investigation into the stereotype of Italian fashionability
- French motoring change 1900-1914
- To what extent can Germany’s successful transition to democracy after WWII be attributed to the Allies?
- The evolution and symbolism of hats in the twentieth century
- From ecclesiastical centre to capital of the Italian state: How did the architecture and urban planning of Rome reflect this change in status?
- Did unification herald a new era in the military and security policy of the FRG and to what extent did the events of 1989-90 precipitate any change?
- The importance of the Private Sphere: how and to what extent does it influence and reflect the public sphere?
- Comparing German and EU decision-making structures. How similar are they and why?
- Ethnographic museums at a turning point: do they still have any reason to exist in the age of globalisation?
- Kant’s Critique of Judgement:
Pleasure, displeasure and ugliness in Kant’s third Critique Urban segregation
and government in France: Controlling space and social interaction by planning
and the Loi Sarkozy