- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2015/16)
- Overseas fee
- £15,660 (2015/16)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- The integration of Islam into secular France
- Why is Euroscepticism in Denmark so prominent?
- How do Occitans conceive and construct Occitania in Toulose?
- The Machiavellian concept of human nature
- Socio-political struggle in a health crisis: French and Spanish responses to the AIDS epidemic 1985-95
- Is Euroscepticism emerging in Berlusconi's second governement?
- Alberto Spinelli and a United Europe: The sources of federalism in Italy 1927-45
- Is the Confédération Paysanne a new type of social movement?
- The politics of terror: ETA and the BNP
- Why did Berlusconi win the 2001 elections after his first government fell?
- How has social identity been constructed and challenged through religious symbolism in France?
- Rhetorical strategies in Right-wing populism
- Cohabitiation: Does the French split-executive transform to diarchy? How and why did the French peasantry become part of the 'nation' between 1870 and 1914?
- The impact of globalisation on the ideology of the French Parti Socialiste.
- Is democracy a threat to society? An investigation into the phenomenon of mass man
- What factors lead the cooperative owned brand champagne Nicolas Feuillate to become the fastest growing champagne in the history of the appellation?
- Austrian governemental attitudes to the eastern enlargement of the EU
- Insecurity in the French political debate: Social reality or instrument of political manipulation
- How did the 1848 revolution in Venice both marginalize and involve women?
- Is consent necessary and sufficient for a liberal to justofy political obligation?
- The rise of the Eurosceptiques. An analysis of the EU's easten enlargement in French politicallife
- Is Berlin socially, culturally, economically and architecturally still a divided city?
- The rise and fall of the Spanish Communist Party 1936-82
- An investigation into the pre-unification roots of the Italian form of nation state The place of English in Dutch universities: A case study of educational policy and cultural identity
- The origins of the Italian 'historic compromise': The response of the PCI to domestic and international upheavals in the 1970s
- Conseil Francais du Culte Musulman: Its creation and its criticsThe image of die neue Frau in the Weimar republic: Myth or Reality?
- Foibe: Rocky terrain in contemporary Italy
- To what extent was there a restructuring of the Lyonnais petit bourgeois family between 1830 and 1914?
- An investigation into the relationship between cultural identity and citizenship for young Turks in Germany in light of the new nationality law
- An introspective look into German foreign policy under the Red/Green coalition governement of Gerhard Schröder
- The unification of Germany: Hopes and fears in a divided nation Fashion and National Identity: The role of the individual in creating and maintaining identity
- Low birth rates in Spain: Cause, consequence and effect 1970-2003
- Does Edward Said's notion of Orientalism aid analysis of the decline and eventualdisappearance of Muslim rule in Spain?
- The failure of Red Vienna
- The relationship between Futurism and Fascism in the period of the Aeropainting movement in Italy
- How effectively does Catalonia establish its autonomy vis-à-vis the Spanish nation state in the context of globalisation and EU integration?
- Vichy France - the problematic relationship between history, memory and film