- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2015/16)
- Overseas fee
- £15,660 (2015/16)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- The politics of the press in the slaughter of Piazza Fontana
- Immigration and asylum seeking policy in the EU and France
- Chronicling the Franco regime in autobiography fiction: the approaches of Barral, Martin Gaite and Goytisolo
- Nationalism, modernism and the discourse of Interventionism: The case of Gli Avvenimenti, Milan 1915
- Pride and Prejudice: A multi-disciplinary study of homophobia in hetersexual men in Western societies with a case study of Italy
- Is 'Sicilian-ness' part of 'Italian-ness'?
- France's partnership with Africa in the new unilateralism
- Spanish society in the aftermath of the 1898 crisis: The perceptions and responses of four contemporary Spanish writers
- The end of ideologies, freedom and racism. A case study of the FPÖ
- To what extent can Nietzsche' philosophy be described as being inherently Nazi?
- Seville: balancing the Andalucian myth with the technopolis dream
- The EU's uncertain political identity - An analysis of European citizenship and Europe in Italian political discourse
- Kant and the problem of scepticism
- Consuming Classics: the popularisation of classical music and its impact in the Netherlands
- On Freedom
- The interaction between the political system and social movements. A case study of the anti-globalisation movement in Italy.
- The republican tradition in France and left-wing politics - A case study of Jean-Pierres Chevenement
- 'The French Republic, one and indivisable.' The threat of immigration policy to the French Republican tradition
- Fiume's Carta del Carnaro: a dannunzian proto-fascist document or a syndicalist project?
- French Unemployment: A product of labour market institutions
- Right wing extremism in Berlin: 1990 to the present
- Social Contract and Obligation
- Who should be tolerated? Decency and injustice in John Rawls' The Law of Peoples*
- A comparison between the Basque and Catalan Nationalist movements and their possible future direction
- Nietzsche's Critique of Morality in Daybreak
- Immigration in Spain: A threat to society or the need to integrate the immigrants - the case of the Autonomous Community of Madrid
- Lille: Ailing provincial town to 'eurocity'?
- Time is life: An anthropological study of time
- A new Italian family? Why do Italian young adults remain in the home for an extended peiod of time?
- In what ways did the social and political consequences of the Franco regime affect the nature of the student protest movement in Spain under the dictatorship?
- How much is immigrant entrepreneurship facilitated by social capital? A case study of Chinese restaurant owners in Milan
- The Gypsy minorityand their integration within the EU:The Spanish Case