- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2016/17)
- Overseas fee
- £16,130 (2016/17)
Various funding options are available, including student loans, scholarships and bursaries. UK students whose household income falls below a certain level may also be eligible for a non-repayable bursary or for certain scholarships. Please see the Fees and funding pages for more details.
The Scholarships and Funding website lists scholarships and funding schemes available to UCL students. These may be open to all students, or restricted to specific nationalities, regions or academic department.
- The Social Transformation of the Cologne Carnival
- The Reactions of the Noble Foubourg to the Dandy Count Robert de Montesquieu: a case-study of modernity in the fin-de-siècle
- La Retirada: Solidarity or Contempt in Roussillon?
- Urban Regeneration in Second Empire France: Haussmannisation and the projet Vaïsse in Lyon
- Did Reunification Promote or Hinder Germany's Integration in the EU?
- Vive La France? Grenoble's Bourgeoisie Response to the Outbreak of the First World War*
- How is the Situation of Spanish Women in the 1940's and 1950's Reflected through the Novels of Carmen Martin Gaite?
- A Split Identity: The Italian Communist Party between Communism and Social Democracy
- The Swedish Welfare State - Is the Model Image Warranted? The Case Study of the Vardnadsbidrag
- Revealing the lived female Body - a Feminist Exploration of Gender Identity Illustrated by the Self-writings of Simone de Beauvoir and Anaïs Nin
- Women on Maternity Strike? Family, Egalitarianism and Problems of Supply
- The Question of EU Enlargement: A Problem or an Opportunity for Spain?
- What were the Most Important Factors in determining the Success of the Spanish Transition to Democracy?
- Pacs, Marriage and Neutrality of the State
- France and the Enlargement of the European Union
- Political Unity in 1960's France: How far did Guallism confuse traditional left and right-wing foreign policy reforms?
- To what extent does Entre Tinieblas break away from the ideology of Dios of the Franco regime
- Left-Wing Terrorism in Italy in the 1970's : Why, in the initial stages of left-wing terrorism, was public tolerance so high and popular revulsion so low?
- How Housing Development in Rome was Used by the Facists to Achieve Consensus and Social Control
- From the Partito Comunista Italiano to the Democratici di Sinistra: a "Peculiar" Transition to Social Democracy
- The Performance of the Spanish Economy and its Implications for the Regions: A Case of Convergence or Divergence?
- Is there an Adequate Theory of Equality that Incorporates the Idea of Respect with Regard to Social Exclusion?
- Discuss Dutchbat's failure in Srebrenica by classifying prominent critiques
- Will the Euro Seriously Challenge the Hegemony of the Dollar as the International Currency Par Excellence?
- The "Silence" of Pius XII and the Roman Jews
- Does "Die Neue Mitte" Make a Valid Claim To Change? Looking at the Process of Programmatic Factional and Organisational Change in the German Social Democratic Party in Comparitive Perspective
- Describe the ways in which Regional Policy has Aided the Mezzogiorno, with Particular Reference to the Region of Molise
- Anarchism in the Context of Transnational Civil Movements : The Free Workers' Union in Germany
- Pooling National Sovereignty in the Schengen Acquis: France and the Rational Choice in Justice and Home Affairs During the Post-Amsterdam Period
- Francois Mitterand and German Unification
- To What Extent can the Growing Popularity of the FPÖ since 1986 be Assigned to a Rejection of the EU?
- Wedding Trousseaux in Late Nineteenth Century France