- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2016/17)
- Overseas fee
- £16,130 (2016/17)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- The Social Transformation of the Cologne Carnival
- The Reactions of the Noble Foubourg to the Dandy Count Robert de Montesquieu: a case-study of modernity in the fin-de-siècle
- La Retirada: Solidarity or Contempt in Roussillon?
- Urban Regeneration in Second Empire France: Haussmannisation and the projet Vaïsse in Lyon
- Did Reunification Promote or Hinder Germany's Integration in the EU?
- Vive La France? Grenoble's Bourgeoisie Response to the Outbreak of the First World War*
- How is the Situation of Spanish Women in the 1940's and 1950's Reflected through the Novels of Carmen Martin Gaite?
- A Split Identity: The Italian Communist Party between Communism and Social Democracy
- The Swedish Welfare State - Is the Model Image Warranted? The Case Study of the Vardnadsbidrag
- Revealing the lived female Body - a Feminist Exploration of Gender Identity Illustrated by the Self-writings of Simone de Beauvoir and Anaïs Nin
- Women on Maternity Strike? Family, Egalitarianism and Problems of Supply
- The Question of EU Enlargement: A Problem or an Opportunity for Spain?
- What were the Most Important Factors in determining the Success of the Spanish Transition to Democracy?
- Pacs, Marriage and Neutrality of the State
- France and the Enlargement of the European Union
- Political Unity in 1960's France: How far did Guallism confuse traditional left and right-wing foreign policy reforms?
- To what extent does Entre Tinieblas break away from the ideology of Dios of the Franco regime
- Left-Wing Terrorism in Italy in the 1970's : Why, in the initial stages of left-wing terrorism, was public tolerance so high and popular revulsion so low?
- How Housing Development in Rome was Used by the Facists to Achieve Consensus and Social Control
- From the Partito Comunista Italiano to the Democratici di Sinistra: a "Peculiar" Transition to Social Democracy
- The Performance of the Spanish Economy and its Implications for the Regions: A Case of Convergence or Divergence?
- Is there an Adequate Theory of Equality that Incorporates the Idea of Respect with Regard to Social Exclusion?
- Discuss Dutchbat's failure in Srebrenica by classifying prominent critiques
- Will the Euro Seriously Challenge the Hegemony of the Dollar as the International Currency Par Excellence?
- The "Silence" of Pius XII and the Roman Jews
- Does "Die Neue Mitte" Make a Valid Claim To Change? Looking at the Process of Programmatic Factional and Organisational Change in the German Social Democratic Party in Comparitive Perspective
- Describe the ways in which Regional Policy has Aided the Mezzogiorno, with Particular Reference to the Region of Molise
- Anarchism in the Context of Transnational Civil Movements : The Free Workers' Union in Germany
- Pooling National Sovereignty in the Schengen Acquis: France and the Rational Choice in Justice and Home Affairs During the Post-Amsterdam Period
- Francois Mitterand and German Unification
- To What Extent can the Growing Popularity of the FPÖ since 1986 be Assigned to a Rejection of the EU?
- Wedding Trousseaux in Late Nineteenth Century France