- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2016/17)
- Overseas fee
- £16,130 (2016/17)
Various funding options are available, including student loans, scholarships and bursaries. UK students whose household income falls below a certain level may also be eligible for a non-repayable bursary or for certain scholarships. Please see the Fees and funding pages for more details.
The Scholarships and Funding website lists scholarships and funding schemes available to UCL students. These may be open to all students, or restricted to specific nationalities, regions or academic department.
- The Railway in The Natural Landscape
- Media Policy in Italy: Justifying State Control of Television Broadcasting
- The Effect of the Vlaams Blok on Communal Tensions in Belgium
- Basque Identity and Integration Within the Spanish Peninsula
- The Body: A Mirror of Society
- The French Communist Party and the Soviet Model of Communism
- Developments in Gender Issues in Sport: New Mountain Sports
- Mass Unemployment in France: An Unfortunate Consequence or a Political Choice?
- The Impact of the Euro on Enterprises Operating in Italy
- The Northern League: The Construction of the 'Enemy' and its Changing Faces
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao: The Beauty or the Beast of Bilbao?
- Are Trade Unions Still Beneficial to German Workers?
- The Front National in Provence - Alpes - Cote D'Azur
- The Changing Status of Women in Spain from 1960 - 1990
- The European Context of Illegal Substance Use and Abuse
- The Third Article of the Italian Constitution and the Idea of Equality
- Why does the Liberation of Women in Italy in the 1970's Happen for the most part Outside the General Political Debate?
- The Transformation of East Germany from a Socialist to a Market Economy: The Case of Berlin
- The Social Effects of the Post-war Economic Reconstruction on Italy and More Particularly in Milan
- Norwegian Sovereignty and National Security in an Integrated Europe
- The Spanish Transition: a Model?
- Why and How is the Lega Nord Inventing Padania?
- Illustrating Problems of Citizenship. The German Dual Citizenship Debate - An Example of Equal Citizenship?
- Surviving the Memories - How Italian Jews Confronted Their Memories of the Holocaust
- The Impacts of Wind in the French Mediterranean
- Urban Regeneration in Western Europe. Case Study: Naples
- What Implications does Kant's Moral Theory and Conception of a Person Carry for Modern Egalitarian Theories?
- Football Support and the Shaping of Cultural Identity in Marseilles
- Are There Only Benefits to Central Bank Independence? Lessons from the American Federal Reserve System and the German Bundesbank for the European Central Bank
- Towards a More Coherent Liberal Attitude to Personal Relationships:Lessons to be Learnt from the Pacte Civil De Solidarité
- Compulsory Military Service: Conscientious Objection, State Authority and Individual Conscience, and Moral Obligations to Serve One's Country
- A Case Study of Gardermoen Airport, Oslo
- Competing Narratives of Weimar Germany - The Relativist Dilemma