- Prospective Students
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Fees and funding
- UK & EU fee
- £9,000 (2016/17)
- Overseas fee
- £16,130 (2016/17)
Details about financial support are available at: www.ucl.ac.uk/study/ug-finance
The Scholarships and Funding website has a comprehensive list of scholarships and funding schemes available for UCL students. These can be available for specific nationalities, regions, departments or open to all students.
- The Railway in The Natural Landscape
- Media Policy in Italy: Justifying State Control of Television Broadcasting
- The Effect of the Vlaams Blok on Communal Tensions in Belgium
- Basque Identity and Integration Within the Spanish Peninsula
- The Body: A Mirror of Society
- The French Communist Party and the Soviet Model of Communism
- Developments in Gender Issues in Sport: New Mountain Sports
- Mass Unemployment in France: An Unfortunate Consequence or a Political Choice?
- The Impact of the Euro on Enterprises Operating in Italy
- The Northern League: The Construction of the 'Enemy' and its Changing Faces
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao: The Beauty or the Beast of Bilbao?
- Are Trade Unions Still Beneficial to German Workers?
- The Front National in Provence - Alpes - Cote D'Azur
- The Changing Status of Women in Spain from 1960 - 1990
- The European Context of Illegal Substance Use and Abuse
- The Third Article of the Italian Constitution and the Idea of Equality
- Why does the Liberation of Women in Italy in the 1970's Happen for the most part Outside the General Political Debate?
- The Transformation of East Germany from a Socialist to a Market Economy: The Case of Berlin
- The Social Effects of the Post-war Economic Reconstruction on Italy and More Particularly in Milan
- Norwegian Sovereignty and National Security in an Integrated Europe
- The Spanish Transition: a Model?
- Why and How is the Lega Nord Inventing Padania?
- Illustrating Problems of Citizenship. The German Dual Citizenship Debate - An Example of Equal Citizenship?
- Surviving the Memories - How Italian Jews Confronted Their Memories of the Holocaust
- The Impacts of Wind in the French Mediterranean
- Urban Regeneration in Western Europe. Case Study: Naples
- What Implications does Kant's Moral Theory and Conception of a Person Carry for Modern Egalitarian Theories?
- Football Support and the Shaping of Cultural Identity in Marseilles
- Are There Only Benefits to Central Bank Independence? Lessons from the American Federal Reserve System and the German Bundesbank for the European Central Bank
- Towards a More Coherent Liberal Attitude to Personal Relationships:Lessons to be Learnt from the Pacte Civil De Solidarité
- Compulsory Military Service: Conscientious Objection, State Authority and Individual Conscience, and Moral Obligations to Serve One's Country
- A Case Study of Gardermoen Airport, Oslo
- Competing Narratives of Weimar Germany - The Relativist Dilemma