News & Events
European Social and Political Research journal
Issues 14 & 15 are published. These issues include dissertations written by students who graduated in 2011 and 2012. The articles give an excellent indication of the range of subject areas and academic disciplines studied by ESPS students.
Awards, Citations & Nominations for ESPS students
- Sessional prizes are awarded to students with the highest academic performance in their year.
- The First Year Core Module prize is awarded to the student with the highest mark in the core module ESPS1001 Introduction to European History, Law, Philosophy & Politics.
- Dissertation prizes are awarded to students with the highest marks in the final year core module ESPS9001 The Dissertation.
- Candidates with an average mark of at least 70% in the courses used for the classification of their degree and 75% of their marks at 70% or above in the final two years of their degree are nominated for the Dean's List.
- The best finalist may be nominated for the Faculty Medal.
- One candidate from Year 1 and one from Year 2 is nominated for the Faculty Undergraduate Scholarship for Excellence.